Professional Microblading Course by Autumn Brockman
Become a certified Microblading Artist and start your new career in just 3 days!
- Get trained by one of the best.
- Be your own boss…
- Set your own hours…
- Take control of your finances…
- Stop living paycheck to paycheck
- Pay off your debt…
Microblading has never been more sought after than at this point in time. The average microblading technician charges $400 Per Treatment. If YOU were to see ONE client PER DAY, 5 days a week, you could earn $15,000+ per month. That's not a typo. 1-2 hours a day, 5 days a week.
We’ve Got Your Education Covered – What Will You Do With It?
This training teaches the basic fundamentals of microblading. It includes basic shapes and patterns suitable for each individual to fit their facial features and desired look.
Microblading is a form of cosmetic tattoo. It simulates real hair with each stroke through the manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of the skin (upper layer of dermis), we create the desired fullness and shape of the eyebrows with the most realistic end-product in mind. Our 2-day intensive training program is designed for students to develop the necessary skills to be proficient in microblading, regardless of their current experience level.
- Approximately 24 -30 hours (3 days) in class and hands-on
- Course Manual
- Temporary Tattoo License
- Full-Service Kit valued at $450 (kit allows for 20 – 25 procedures) includes: Microblade Handtool, Needles, Pigments, Pigment Cups, Pigment Rings, Pull Pencil, Adhesive Rulers, Practice Skins, Micro applicators
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Cross Contamination prevention
- Color Theory
- Skin Anatomy
- Client Consultation
- Eyebrow Design / Mapping
- Procedure Setup
- Hands-on Microblading
- Handtool Setup
- Needle Theory and usage
- Business Setup
- Licensing Requirements
Classes cost $750-$2800